Physical therapy uses a hands-on approach along with specific modalities as needed. The most commonly used therapeutic procedures/modalities are:
- Manual Therapy - Consisting of myofascial release, deep tissue release, stretching of restricted structures, and strengthening exercises.
- Pain Management - Use of moist heat, ice packs, ultrasound and massage.
- Therapeutic Exercise - To restore a normal, pain-free range of motion.
- Home Exercise Program
We treat the following
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder, Arm, Wrist, or Hand Problems
- Knee, Ankle, or Foot Problems
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sprains and Muscle Strains
- Pre/Post Surgical Care, including shoulder/elbow/wrist/ hip/knee/ankle
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Rotator Cuff Surgery